HMR Group is a partner and solution provider for the international process industry. HMR covers industry's needs for expansion, maintenance and renewal and always aims at providing the highest return on investment in the customerís industry segment.
Since the start of the first company in the group, HMR has had significant technical assignments for the onshore processing industry in Norway, mainly for the primary production of aluminium, zinc, copper and ferro-silicon.
The tasks are usually related to the engineering, design, manufacture, installation and commissioning, from simple constructions to the entire processes:
- Complete installations in the potroom
- Aluminium tapping system, based on tapping vehicles
- Automatic repair lines for the anode yokes
- Installations and modifications of steel and aluminium structures, such as:
- Potshells, superstructures
- Busbars (bus bars) and flexibles
- Rotary furnaces
- Silo, pressure tanks
- Piping systems, etc.
- Transport and handling systems
- Revision and service
- Electrical engineering and installation
- Engineering and project development
HMR provides for the optimal solutions through use of professionally qualified personnel combined with the competence and experience gained in this business sector over the many years.