Products and services for the water power sector:
- Mechanical equipment for the waterways:
- Trashracks and screens
- Hydraulic and mechanical manoeuvring equipment
- Renovation works, among others surface treatment.
- Other mechanical equipment for hydro power stations:
- Cooling pipes
- Funiculars, cable cars
- Mountain cable ways
- Inspection cars
- Surface treatment
For the hydro power industry HMR offers the following areas of service:
- Fabrication, installation and overhaul of the hatches, steel structures and associated equipment for hydropower plant
- Installation and commissioning of the hydraulic steel structures and associated equipment
- Rehabilitation of existing mechanical structures in the waterways
HMR has relevant experience gained through execution of a number recent renovations of the hydroelectric power plants in Norway.
HMR cooperates with Verkis (Iceland), Mannvit (Iceland) and KGAL (UK) for the supply of shut-off and tapping equipment to the hydropower industry. Verkis and Mannvit hold formal certifications in NVE field I-V, all consequence classes. KGAL is certified in field III, all consequence classes.
Together with their expert advisors HMR offers complete deliveries, covering design, calculations, production and assembly of the mechanical equipment for the waterways.